Thursday 18 March 2010

Development of the DVD back cover

By Jasmine















I have taken these pictures as I have taken the idea of creating a silhoette of Warhol sitting/ lying on a bannana. I think that this idea would work quite effective as part of the back cover as it would relate to Warhols factory.




























I have chosen the picture above as I believe that this would work a lot better than the other images. This is because the silohette will actually look as if he is sitting on the bannana.


























Here is the back cover so far, I believe that this is working and contrasting very well as part of the back of the DVD. I have added a bar code and a DVD logo on as I have researched and have found that many of the DVDs have these on there.Hopefully I will add the text onto this DVD so that the audience knows what this music DVD is all about. This is so taht it can persuade them into purchasing our music DVD.

1 comment:

  1. Jasmine you need to include company and certificate too, Em has the list.

    ReplyDelete